If you are looking for holistic ways to heal your back pain, then you need to find a listing of the many ways that you can use to heal your back pain that doesn’t involve back pain surgery or the continuous use of medications. However, you may need to eventually visit a neurologist, neurosurgeon or other specialist that can help you determine the best ways to treat your back pain.
Back pain can be caused by numerous factors and can, well, be a pain in your back! You will want to resolve the pain as soon as possible and ensure that you are able to do the activities that you have always done in the past without any added pain! Listed here are several of the many different types of holistic back pain treatments that you can find for your back pain:
- Postural treatments. You can find many different types of postural treatments for your back pain such as chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy, physical therapy and exercise. These are great therapies that will help to loosen up your back and help to ease your back pain. When you visit a chiropractor, it is important to be sure that they know what they are doing and that they have experience with the type of problem that you are dealing with. These types of therapies may help with musculoskeletal misalignments.
- Exercise. It is very important to get regular full-body exercise in order to ensure that you are strengthening your core which will in turn help to prevent any further lower back pain while also strengthening your lower back muscles as well.
- Soft tissue therapy. You can also consider doing soft tissue therapy which is a type of therapy that works to treat the underlying issues that are related to back pain such as weakness in the muscles and poor posture. You can look for specialists who specialize in dry needling and the active release technique in order to find the best options for your back pain.
- Eating right. You will want to be sure that you are eating a diet that is anti-inflammatory and that will help to reduce the inflammation in your back. Some foods to add to your diet include lots of water, plenty of fruits and vegetables, clean, lean proteins and omega-three fatty acids, such as salmon and flaxseeds.
- Supplements. You can also add in some supplements if you aren’t eating a balanced enough diet to get in your nutrients. Some supplement options include turmeric, fish oil, magnesium and collagen.
As you can see, there are many different holistic ways to ease your back pain. However, you will want to visit a doctor in order to ensure that you are healing your back pain in the most effective ways possible. If you are looking for the right spine treatment center then you will want to check out the experts over at Boulder Neurosurgical and Spine Associates. They are the leading experts in spinal care and can help you find the right options for your pain.